- On sale!
Professional thermal camera
Thermal imaging device
- An unbeatable advantage over stationary veterinary clinics
- Several areas of application of the equine thermography camera
en France métropolitaine
Detection of abnormal temperature between 30° C - 45° C.
If an area of your horse has a temperature higher than 38°C, an alarm is triggered.
Transmission of images in real time by connecting USB from the camera to your computer, you will see the images from the thermal camera in real time on your computer.
Sold with the 3D tripod.
Areas of application of the thermal camera equine thermography :
- General health check-ups
- Prevention of limb overloads control of saddle position and pressure points
- Diagnosis of diseases and acute injuries
- Multiple internal inflammations of the horse
- Tears of muscles, ligaments and tendons
- Arthosis process
- Problems under the saddle (pressure points of the saddle)
- Lameness and behavioral problems (stance, gait defects, etc...)
- Monitoring of training
- Controlled muscle strengthening
- Monitoring of the healing process
The thermal imaging cameras are compact, light and made for mobile use. Mobility during sports events.
An unbeatable advantage over stationary veterinary clinics and the chance for you to extend your range to acquire new patients further away.
Thermal imaging - detection of abnormal temperature