HYDRA'MER REHYDRATING SYRINGE
Highly concentrated gel used during training and competition to prevent muscle soreness, optimize muscle recovery and compensate for energy expenditure.
en France métropolitaine
It activates electrolyte rebalancing and accelerates the elimination of toxins generated by intense effort, competition, transport, high heat, stress, etc. Practical and easy to use, it effectively accompanies the athletic horse in all its movements. It acts quickly to allow him to recover his full potential.
- FOS are prebiotics that allow the body to fight against different kinds of stress: intense effort, transport, temperature differences...
- Potassium plays on the muscular activity by increasing the neuromuscular excitability.
- Magnesium, an energy cholagogue, is a muscle and nerve tonic.
- Calcium is essential for muscle contraction.
- Sodium is essential to vital functions. It stimulates the appetite and the watering in order to allow the body to reconstitute its reserves.
- Glycine facilitates the glycogenic function of the liver and acts as a detoxifier.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that stimulates the tired body. We notice an important loss of it during intense efforts or in period of stress.
- Sorbitol, hepatoprotector recognized, it helps the liver to eliminate the waste of the organization after an effort.
- Methionine, glucoformer and antioxidant, it ensures the detoxification of the liver.
- Nutritional objective: Compensation of the loss of electrolytes in case of strong sweating.
Vegetable glycerin, fructo-oligosaccharides, calcium chloride, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, sorbitol, propylene glycol, potassium chloride, vegetable oil
Analytical constituents: Moisture: 41.3% | FOS: 8.8% | Chlorides: 8.7% | Crude ash: 8.3% | Sodium: 2.5% | Sorbitol: 1.8% | Crude protein: 1.4% | Crude fat: 1.4 Crude fat: 1.4 % | Calcium: 1.22 % | Potassium: 1.1 % | Magnesium: <1 % | Crude fibre: <1 % | Phosphorus: 0
- Vitamins: 3a300 Vitamin C: 16,000 mg/L | 3a700 Vitamin E: 5,600 mg/L
- Amino acid: 3c307 Hydroxy-analogue of methionine: 14 600 mg/L
- Aromatics: 2b17034 Glycine: 8,200 mg/L
Directions for use
Work: Half a syringe morning and evening after the test or work.
Transport: The same day, half a syringe morning and evening, to be prolonged 1 or 2 days if necessary.
Hydra'Mer can be given in prevention of any stress: change of stable, weaning, separation of lots...
Clean water available at all times, for at least 20 minutes and preferably for 1 hour after administration. If insufficient water consumption is observed, a veterinarian should be consulted.
To be kept away from heat and light
No contraindication to competition
Complementary dietary food